Meet the Money® 2023
May 1-3 in Los Angeles
Hyatt Regency LAX
After the upheaval of the last few years, the hospitality landscape has changed. New capital, new players and new strategies all lead to new deals and new opportunities. Where will you be when the dust settles?
Join us May 1-3 in Los Angeles to get your bearings and connect with the hotel developers, owners, lenders, investors and brands that are shaping the industry’s new terrain.
Register today! Meet the Money is big enough to attract the industry leaders you want to meet with, and small enough to create an environment for one-on-one networking between speakers, sponsors and attendees. Click the button below to start your registration now.
For 30 years, Meet the Money® has created an energetic environment to forge relationships, negotiate deals, and gain an in-depth understanding of hotel investment and finance. Our national hotel conference attracts heavy hitters and offers an opportunity for productive, one-on-one networking with them.
Registration is now open!
Program now available!
Meet the Money speakers don’t just come to Meet the Money to share their perspectives; they also come to network with attendees. You can develop relationships, explore partnerships and ask questions one-on-one with our expert panelists and presenters, setting up opportunities that will take you through 2023 and beyond.
Check out our 2023 Program to see who’s speaking and what topics they’ll be exploring, including:
- Investment boot camps covering distressed properties and the renewed opportunity of EB-5
- Special presentations interpreting the latest data and industry sector highlights
- Discussion panels featuring insight into acquisitions and repositioning, creative financing, hotel transactions, alternative hospitality, lifestyle and boutique concepts and more
Conference attendees can make a reservation in our room block at the Hyatt Regency LAX using this link. Our discounted rate is $185/night.
Meet the Money FAQ
Not sure if Meet the Money is for you? Below are some frequently asked questions, and their answers.
Who attends Meet the Money?
Our attendees are hotel owners, developers, investors, lenders, operators, advisors, consultants, brands, lenders and other capital providers.
What makes our conference different?
Meet the Money is a hospitality industry conference focused on bringing industry leaders together to make deals and connections. It’s a productive, exciting environment for one-on-one networking between speakers, sponsors and attendees.
How much is registration?
Registration for Meet the Money 2023 is $1,150 per attendee.
What does registration include?
- All general sessions, special presentations and networking events during the three-day conference, including our Monday afternoon Investment Boot Camp
- All conference materials, with attendee list provided on-site
- Tuesday night’s Grand Welcome Reception
- Meals during the program on Tuesday and Wednesday
Who do I contact if I have questions, or if I’m interested in speaking or sponsoring?
Please reach out to Doreen Filice Gabel, DFilice@jmbm.com.
For more details, including program updates, please click the button below to join our mailing list or check this page again soon.